Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is it possible to have too green a thumb?


An evergreen thumb perhaps? Or is it as Jeff Goldblum said in Jurassic Park, “Life will not be denied.”? Well, let’s see. I have Lily-of-the-Valley, Crane’s Bill and pachysandra creeping into the walkway, Columbines, Grape Hyacinths, Poppies and Black-eyed Susans re-seeding themselves wherever they like (which consequently is where I don’t like), Violet’s, spearmint, and Vinca Minor growing in the lawn and a slew of baby Maple, Ash and Yoshino cherry trees everywhere! No, life will not be denied. That is for sure and certain.

Finally found the Yellow twig dogwood shrub. It’s in the backyard in the shrub border behind the rosa Rugosa hedge. I forgot I transplanted it there. I've decided I have far too many Honeysuckle bushes! They’re all over the place and I found yet another Yoshino Cherry tree poking out from under Tommy’s southern Magnolia. How could I have missed that one last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?