Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

*Edelweiss of the Poconos*


What, you may be asking, is this little plant and why is it peeking out from under the Hostas? Heck if I know. It kind of just showed up one day. It may have hitchhiked its way here by way of the Hosta but as to what it is, your guess is as good as mine, perhaps better. I think it may be a bulb plant but as I like it so much I don’t want to disturb it by digging it up. Doesn’t matter to me what it is. I just call it my own Pocono Edelwiess. Small and white, clean and bright, you look happy to meet me, blossom of snow may you...I’m sure you know how it goes but if not, or maybe you just like musicals, here is the link to Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer indeed doing Edelwiess justice.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?