Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blooming Daylily hill

My Daylilies all abloom look so nice along the driveway and bordering what used to be the cutting garden. Right now this is the most weed-free spot in the yard. Due to too much rain and not enough of me to go around, my garden is a mass of weeds with just a few plants in between just to make things interesting. I simply can't keep up anymore. My weeding hand can only do so much before it protests (let's not even talk about my back and knees) and the worst thing that could befall a gardener happened last year; the sawmill in town caught fire and burnt to the ground. Why is that a problem for me? Now I can't get cheap mulch to suppress the weeds. Woe is me and my lovely gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?