Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, June 18, 2010

* Evening Primrose: Garden and learn even more

Although I pull them out by the hundreds, there is no being rid of these bright as sun-shine yellow Evening Primrose. They are ever so pretty in mass planting and make a great mid-height ground cover but they do get away with themselves, which is to say they spread like wildfire! So, even though I like them I still yank them out every chance I get, just to keep them at a reasonable, manageable number. This is why they will be found here hiding under the hibiscus I planted after I thought I had yanked them all out. Oh, but I was a naive one back then! I actually thought I could just...well, live and learn, or rather, garden and learn even more.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Evening Prim rose - HealthAid is one of UK’s premier manufacturers of nutritionally balanced supplements. HealthAid is a market leader with over 25 years of experience in nutritional health and a over 500 products.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?