Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fooled by a Snowball Viburnum

*I bought this Snowball Viburnum very long ago, thinking it was a Hydrangea. They simply called it a Snowball bush so and passed it off as a white version of the Hydrangea so I was fooled. Not that it mattered. It was a lovely addition to my white flower bed and as it turned out, it is far more hardy than the weak-willed Hydrangeas I did buy and which subsequently died the following year, again, after a vicious, killer winter. It is a vigorous grower and keeps sneaking under the edging of the flower bed to spread into the walkway. More babies to plant elsewhere or to give away, is all.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?