Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I’ve been nominated for a blog award.

Super cool! This is how it works, I give out seven facts about myself, link back to the blog which nominated me, (A Homemaker Speaks, in my case) and I get to  nominate my favorite bloggers for the award. Cool, huh?

Here we go!

1. I was born in the Dominican Republic.
2. I love to groove to tunes while I’m cooking.
3. On a good night, I sleep 5 hours straight.
4. I came to the USA (Quite legally!) at the age of two with my parents.
5. I have at last count, 20 novels in progress, some closer to the finish line than others.
6. I have one brother.
7. I don’t have just one favorite color; I need the rainbow!

My favorite blogs and worthy of a blogger award are:

Just Camping Out
The Frugal Girl
The Greenhouse and Garden in Summer
Kitchens and Baths by D’Zyne
Living on $500 or less a Month
Lots of Crochet Stitches

3 comments:

  1. 20 novels in progress--wow! By the way, you can add your blog award image to your blog--just copy it from mine, add it to your sidebar, and you've got your award!Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Glory and thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?