Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Watch out for the fashion police!

So, what are your favorite garden clothes? What do you like to wear while working in the yard? I know what I used to wear to do the gardening: Shorts and a tank top and not much else. Not too bright, I was back then. I had the insect bites, rashes and sunburn to prove it too. Experience is a great teacher, though. That and the stinging nettles.

Man, were those nettles nasty things! They left huge welts all over my arms and legs, my bare and very tanned and scratched up arms and legs. No, now things are quite different. No matter how warm it is outside, I don pants, long sleeved shirts, two layers of gloves and a hat yes, I look a fright but I don’t go out in the garden to make a fashion statement. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?