Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Funny how that goes



I was so very proud of my pumpkin harvest that I posted a picture of my "Sugar babies" on my Facebook page (In this picture you'll see one of six pumpkins I found growing in the privet hedge. Please, don't ask how that happened. I truly don't have a clue!) Several of my buddies commented on it and I told them I would soon be bringing them inside (They are currently decorating the front entrance to the house, one for each step leading up to the front porch) to cook some up in my Dominican beans recipe. 

Well, wouldn't you know, Ann Hinds, a fellow Heliumite, Channel manager of Grand-parenting and adoption and all around great gal, asked for the recipe. Actually, she said I should post the recipe on Helium, which I did. From a picture of my pumpkins I got another article, a recipe showing a new yummy way to use pumpkins. Funny how that goes, isn't it?

So, if any of you would like to try a new way to use pumpkin,  the recipe for my Dominican Beans over rice is posted on the "In the kitchen" page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?