Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Just when you think it’s over and done…it’s not!



So, there I was having a cup of herbal teaI only ever drink herbal teawhen I lament that it may very well be the last cup made with fresh herbs from my garden. Then a few days later while checking to see if I can glean some seeds from the butterfly bush, when I find some fresh-as-a-daisy spearmint growing where I thought I had weeded it out. Dont you know, I wasnt at all disappointed that my weeding was for nothing. I now has enough mint for several more cups of yummy fresh from the garden herbal tea. Aint life in a garden grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?