Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have I shown you this?

Well, if I have you're seeing it again. I crocheted this little purse because I could never find one I liked. They were either too big or too small. never the right size. I felt like Goldielocks! No, not really. No, bears were coming after me if I didn't pick one. I just made one for myself. It was free too. My mom, who has rather painful arthritis, no longer can crochet without killing her hands. So, she gave me this huge stash of yarn she had. I already made her and her housekeeper each a shawl with the yarn she gave me, and of course, this purse. What will I make next time? I'm thinking of a sweater but right now I'm working on a scarf using a loom. I'll tell you about that next time!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Purses are fun to knit or crochet. I'm thinking about knitting a sweater too, after I recover from holiday gift knitting! Looking forward to seeing more of your yarn creations...Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judy. I was also planning on making a sweater or two but Tommy ruined that for me by buying me a "few" too many sweaters. Now I have all this new yarn and don't know what to do with it. I'll find something though! Busy fingers make for happy minds as I'm certain you know.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?