Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Looking for a few good garden photos

That's right, I want you to send me a few of your best garden photos with a little story behind each one.  I'd like to post a few here for all to see. It'll be like all of us visiting your garden in the dead of winter. What fun!
Me and my mom in the "back-40" perennial border

So if you are at all interested in a guest spot at Glory's Garden come January/February do send me a note or better yet email me the story and pictures right to me (Glorygarden@msn.com) with the permission to post them here.

Hey! Maybe we can have a contest for the best pictures and stories! Ooh, that would be fun! I'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?