Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

All you could ever want to know about palms

Anyone  who has been to Glory's Garden may already know, I am a tropical girl. So, it should not come as a surprise that I like palm trees. I mean to say, who in the world doesn't? But it was a bit of a shock that I should be contacted by someone when I posted one of my articles about palms. This person was the developer of this new blog Growing Palm Trees. He said he liked Glory's Garden and asked if I might like to contribute something to his blog. Well, I did and so did several others.
One of my father's palm trees full to bursting with nuts
If you ever needed to know something about palms, this Growing Palm Trees blog would be the place to go. Give it a look-see, why don't you? Now, you'll forgive me while I go plant a few palm nuts with the hope of having one grow into a nice house palm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?