Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Beauty where you find it

Those of you who live in or visit the tropics often will recognize this as the papaya plant. I don't like the taste of the fruit but the plant I find so pretty that I would grow this just to look at it...if I could. Alas, Papaya doesn't grow that easily in the Pocono Mountains, so I have to see it when I go down south. Good thing I go down south two to three times a year.  You may be wondering where I took this picture. At the Marie Selby Botanical Garden in Sarasota, Florida. In another post I'll tell you all about this really lovely tropical garden. But for now, don't you just love the papaya plant? Well, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?