Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Death by icicle

Once upon a time...like last week...I was scared silly of icicles. Just having them there, outside my window would give me nightmares of having one break off the roof, fall and plunge itself into my yielding flesh, killing me instantly. YIKES! You may wonder why I'm telling you this. Well, I decided to write about my icicle nightmare in the hope of ridding myself of this unfounded fear. I'm never outside in winter long enough for one to get me, you see!

So, if you'd be interested in reading a quick little flash fiction piece called Dead of winter: an icy death, have yourself a blast. Is my fear gone now? You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?