Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pack rat is back!

Recall if you will, when I said I would never put anything up over these cabinets, that I was through with the pack-rat lifestyle? And recall too that I gave myself a couple of months at best for that to stick. Well, now I can say, "Told ya!"

I found these pretty bottles and decided to fill them with water and to add a few Golden Pathos and Philodendron cuttings to root up there. I think it looks rather nice. I've got my fingers crossed that I keep it this uncluttered and simple. I better cross my toes too, just to make sure!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a good idea except having to get up there to check water.
    Cher
    Goldenray Yorkies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it doesn't take too much water to keep the cutting happy for a long time. I'll have to go up there in a month or so just to top them off. That's it. Cool, huh? Anyone with a black thumb could do that, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?