Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Leftover scramble

I don't know why some people have a problem with leftovers. I find leftovers to be the making of some really good lunches. Such is the case this time. There was in my fridge a tiny bit of pot roast, half an onion, a quarter of a carrot and about a third of a tomato. Now all this could have just as easily been tossed into a pot and made into a soup. that usually is the way I would go especially during cold weather, but I kind of felt like having an omelet this day. 

Of course, I never have made one of those pretty as a picture omelets, so instead I made a scramble. I added three eggs to this and made more than I could eat. It may not look like much, but boy-o-boy was it yummy especially topped with a bit of leftover cheddar cheese. 

Really, why do people have a problem with leftovers? They come in so useful when you're particularly hungry. I'm totally baffled, but at least I have a happy tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?