Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pumpkin pie for Tommy

Tom said to me, "How about a pumpkin pie."
I said: "What about it?"

That's when he gives me that, "You're being a trouble maker" look which always makes me laugh. So I decided--or rather Tom did--that pumpkin pie was just what we needed. Not actually need...more like want. Know how Tom decides what we should have to eat? He looks in the freezer and whatever there is too much of or falls out, that's what's for dinner, lunch or dessert. It's a good system. ;-)

So, on this day Tom saw one too many containers of pureed pumpkin from my lovely autumn harvest of last year. Well, it only made sense to make a pie. My choose-your-crust-pumpkin pie recipe is super easy, too. I suppose even Tommy could do it, but his time is better spent fixing Helium mas-spectrometers. No, you really don't want to know what those are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?