Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, March 21, 2011

This is my goofy Justin. I may have mentioned before that Justin has autism, a rather mild case--or at least we think so. He's such a joy--most times. We were at the dentist in the waiting room when I decided to take a picture of him. He's always so happy at the dentist. Yes, Justin is a bit odd that way. If you knew how much the dentist and all the others who work there love him though, you wouldn't think it that strange. It could be Justin is happy there because they treat him so nicely or it might be they love him because he smiles so much and loves it there.

That should be a lesson for all of us. Smile and the world smiles with you. Be happy and you make those around you happy. And some people think having autism means you're dumb...who are the dumb ones I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?