Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tomato cuttings in winter

Oh, but I suppose you are wondering how I managed to get a tomato cutting in the dead of winter. Well, if you've been around Glory's Garden long enough you would know I try to keep a tomato plant alive through the winter months indoors just so I can do this. Why? Just because I can! My tomato plant kind of petered out a while back, but I still kept it going in the hope I could start some cuttings from it once spring started getting close.

Well, spring really isn't close enough but I'm going stir crazy and the tomato plant was looking a tad peaky. I really didn't think it would last much longer, so I took a few cuttings and set them in water. Only two still look okay. I think I'll plant them in soil and see what comes of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I check your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling
    style is witty, keep up the good work!

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: Find Out More

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?