Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I forgot to show you the daffies I planted around my fountain girl. In the background you'll see a forsythia abloom and a Star Magnolia, but at this point the trees hadn't leafed out yet.

I forgot what I planted here for later blooms. If you recall, let me know. No, I'm not kidding. I'm that bad about remembering! What I see poking out looks like daylilies, which would make sense as I have TONS! But I'm also thinking of adding a small-scale annual. Any suggestions?
 Tommy got me this fountain for my birthday about ten years ago. She used to be a lot greener. She's faded quite a bit with the sun and the harsh winters can't do her much good. I thought about repainting her, but I rather like the subdued coloring. I do like my fountain girl and would like to bring a friend into the garden to keep her company...a fountain boy perhaps? That would cost money, however...a good chunk of it.

Maybe I'll find someone willing to give me their old, unwanted statue! I can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?