Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Clematis vine in bloom

It's so exciting to catch a flower in the "I'm about to open so don't miss it" stage.

But it's nice to see them all opened too.

This is the first one to bloom here this year. I don't recall the name of this clematis. I just know it's down right purdy! The others will bloom soon enough. Will I have them presentable before then--presentable meaning weeds around the clematis vines removed-- we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. clemitis is one of my favorite vines. its delicate and such a nice plant.
    tammy
    http://www.quick-growing-trees.com

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?