Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The hiding of my Lysmachia Alexander

Once again the bane of my existence, the tree wisteria, is causing me trouble. How? Well, it's growing so much it's obscuring the Lysmachia Alexander! It also knocked over my blue pacific Iris and is nudging out the wolfsbane. The Lysmachia Alexander is the plant with the yellow flowers peeking out from under those wild branches and tendrils. The poor little thing! I'll have to do some major trimming on that thing...yet again! I'm starting to wonder if that it why I don't get any flowers, I trim it too much. But if I didn't...well, it would just take over the world. Yes, the world, not just my yard! I'm telling you, the tree wisteria is evil! But it is pretty and Tommy won't let me even try to move it. Maybe I should try to kill it? No, I just don't have it in me to do that. Woe is me and my flower-less tree wisteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?