Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catalpa tree in bloom

The Catalpa tree may be my favorite tree. I love the large heart-shaped leaves but I especially like the flowers

I have four catalpa trees in the yard. Two are younger and smaller than the first two. To get the whole tree in the shot I didn't have to be as far back from it as i do with the older ones. So, I took a picture of this one.

The flowers smell nice too, but I think Tom's allergic to it. He was sneezing his head off again while they bloomed. Thankfully it rained and his sneezing stopped. I still like the trees, even if they do make Tommy miserable for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?