Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence day and happy birthday Tyler!


Tyler was born 2 1/2 months premature so he was tiny...tiny by Lennon standards anyway. He was 3 lbs 12 oz which is actually pretty darn big for a baby born so much sooner than he should have.

But I don't have little babies. I'll tell you about that on Brandon's birthday!


What I find amazing is Tyler went from a tiny baby to a linebacker sized man. He's 21 now! Don't I feel old!
Tyler loves animals. Here he is with Calisto. He's been known to save frogs straight out of the mouth of a snake.
He's a goofy boy who loves to watch the History channel especially about WWII . He loves to read, too. Stephen King, Tom Clancy, John Grisham are favorites.


 I love my boy and I do wish him a wonderful 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?