Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mystery plant

So, I see this pretty little plant in the herb garden and heck if I know what it is. I do so like the leaves and it is getting some sort of flower. Not much of one, but a flower none the less. Wish I knew what it was. I'm thinking it must be some sort of herb perhaps of medicinal benefit.

Looks a bit like a Helleborus, but it's definitely not the time of year for it to bloom. Well, if any of you want to guess, do, please. I'd much appreciate a name to call this cutie.

4 comments:

  1. If it is, it's a pretty one and not at all invasive, so I'm keeping it! I just would really like a name to go with it. What do you think about Becky? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a Hellebore to me, but I'm guessing . You can always call it George.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?