Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Surprise, surprise!

I told you about trimming back my Rhododendrons. I even told you about finding a stray tree and a viburnum. What I didn't tell you is I found sedum growing just under them. How they got there I'll only guess. I must have tossed them aside with a few leaves and they rooted themselves...as they will do.

I also found tons of leaves just under the branches I clipped off.

After moving those out of the way, I found another surprise. I'll tell about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. All you have to do now is put little name plaques in front of each plant and you can have your own botanical garden. Maybe charge admission. They have to pull weeds to visit or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! That's a job and a half! You know how many plants I have??? Neither do I! But it is an intriguing concept...wanna buy a ticket? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?