You may recall the time I showed you the horrible state of Justin's quilt. It had quite a bit of damage and I needed to repair it. He blamed it on the cat, you know. Didn't know a cat could be so selective about clawing bits of fraying fabric, but that's a story for another time...a fairy tale time, I'm thinking.
Here you'll see most of the new repair blocks. They can be distinguished from the original ones by the navy blue corner fabric. It has tiny stars dotting it, too. It was as close to the original black fabric I could find in my ready stash of fabric. I used it because I simply didn't want to buy for fabric. If you could see how much fabric I already have in my stash, you would agree with me that this was a good idea. I know many quilt purists would cringe, but as I am not one of them and neither is Justin, we don't care.
They would be equally appalled to know I just whip stitched them into place directly over the damaged blocks. Oh, the horror!