Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is that thing in the sky?

I can't quite tell what that thing is I saw in the sky. It's bright and warm, and well, I just don't recall seeing anything like it.

What did you say? It's the sun? Are you sure? Blimey! I'd forgotten what that looked like.

Okay, so I'm being sarcastic, but it really has been over two weeks since I was able to go outside and putter around in the garden. With so much rain, the yard is a sopping wet mess and the weeds have gone bonkers. As if I don't have enough to do!

My peony garden is stymied until...well, they are calling for more rain, but I'm so hoping they are wrong! I have way too much to do before autumn's completely gone.

A pretty little clue of things to come
I bet you're wondering what I did with my first dry day in the garden. Well, I'll have to tell you tomorrow, but here's a clue.

2 comments:

  1. That thing in the sky is the garden angels pushing the clouds away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that explains it, Thanks Dan!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?