Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Amazing honeysuckle vine

The honeysuckle vine, amazingly enough, is still going bonkers. It is still growing like there is no tomorrow, still blooming and still filling the air with it's heavenly perfume.


Yes, I have to trim it back to keep it somewhat in order, but it's a pleasure to have around...and around and around. It likes to sprawl on the railing here and on the railing on the north side of the house. There it has tangled itself into the huge Rhododendrons. Now every time I pass the rhodos I smell Honeysuckle. Ah, the simple pleasures from the garden...the amazing honeysuckle vine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?