Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hills are alive with the colors of the wind



♫…The hills are alive with the colors of the wind  

Huh? Yes, for a moment there I had a morphing of two of my favorite songs, but as they did express exactly how I felt at the time it only seemed appropriate to sing them both!

One day when I brought Justin to his work-training program I saw these hills just beyond the tiny town of Newfoundland and I thought they looked so nice. I knew I had to capture them.

The sky was a perfect blue, too.

When I made it back home I thought the hills surrounding my home looked nice too.

I only wish I could get up on the roof to get a better picture. Perhaps I should strap the camera to a mourning dove or one of the ever-present crows and hope they get a nice shot for me. Not likely I'm thinking!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful time of year..and how wonderfully you captured it, with music too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I heard someone singing like Julie Andrews! Love the beautiful trees.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?