Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, October 28, 2011

I have a Sugar maple!

I believe I have a sugar maple again--several of them actually if you count all the trees on the property line. No, not the one by the pond. That one is a Swamp maple. Julie, of Wooly acres has convinced me.  I'm sure this one--as sure as I can be, anyway-- is a sugar maple.

Yes, Julie, of Wooly Acres I actually checked the leaves on this one and I thought it might actually be a sugar maple. Only thing is, it looks suspiciously like your mystery leaf! So, where does that leave me and my maple? I'm calling it a sugar maple... so there.


That is my story and I'm sticking with it.

Raymond, of Incoming Bytes  will have to forgive me for stealing his line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?