Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Not willing to say goodbye just yet

Why, yes, I am unwilling to say good-bye to summer just yet. How'd you guess?


Could have been the tomato plants I have on the windowsill. Could be the Marigolds I have in pots. Could be the Calendula I was simply not willing to leave outside for Jack to zap with his freezing touch.


Of course, it could also be that my sunbathing cats ratted me out! They are not too happy that I took every inch of their sunny spot. Such is life with an obsessed gardener who just isn't too keen on saying good bye to summer and all its pleasures....at least not yet.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's time to get that greenhouse restored? Or build a new one that will withstand storm damage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would be lovely, but that is not something I can do on my own and Tom's too busy right now. Soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I SO understand. I didn't have a garden, but here in Michigan, the season is way too short to give in just because the weather is prodding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie would have knocked them down by now, I applaud your cats.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?