Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Albino deer and pony show

The other frosty morning, the ponies were grazing by the road in their fenced in pen. It was the albino deer which actually feigned fleeting interest in me. The others ignored me completely.


Normally I wouldn't have minded except that I wanted some close up photo of them to show you.


They were either too hungry...

...didn't like me at all...


...or simply had better things to do than pose for an amateur  photographer. Well, who could blame them?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great pic! I have never seen an albino deer. I did see an albino MOOSE quite a number of years ago. It's supposed to be good luck and quite significant to see an albino. You must be lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An albino moose must have been something to see! I assume it was in the wild? THAT would definitely be lucky. I just had to wait for my neighbors to allow the critters to graze out front by the road. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?