Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The flower game

So, my Helium pal Mac Pike sent me a video of flowers blooming right before your eyes. He just knew I would love it and don't you know, he was right. Well, he ain't no dummy despite his assertions to the contrary. It is a stunningly beautiful video set to lovely music and I wanted you to see it.




I also wanted to make this a kind of game. I wish you to take pen and paper out, watch the video--as many times as you like--and name each flower as it blooms. I'm betting you'll get most of them, but a few even stumped me, so...let's see who gets the most right, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?