Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to my brother Alex!

Today is my little brother's birthday. Happy Birthday, Alex!

No, he's no longer a itty-bitty baby. He's only a year and some younger than I am, but who doesn't love seeing baby pictures?


I love that cute little outfit.

Alex has changed quite a bit from these innocent times. For one thing, he doesn't eat sugar, unless force fed! Okay, I exaggerate, but only a bit. He has completely cut out all refined sugar, flour and preservatives from his diet and has reaped such health benefits from it all that he's in the process of writing a book about how he lost fifty pounds and regained his health. Pretty nifty, huh?


He's a smart guy!




I think I may have embarrassed him enough with these photos, so, all I'll say is Happy birthday, Alex!
I owe you a present...it's in the works...you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone had a red trike like that. Happy birthday to Alex.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?