Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for the Sunrise

One thing I do love about getting up and out of the house around 7am in the autumn, is the sunrise. Yes, I am one of those silly people who is thankful for the sunrise.


I do believe that is the time of year for the loveliest colors in the early morning sky. I caught this one while driving Justin to Lords Valley. It was stunning.


Alas, the photos do not do it justice. The time change, however, ruined it all. Now I'm sound asleep--or I should be--when this site comes to be. Ah, well, the time change does allow me to see a spectacular sunset while I'm cooking. or just about to serve dinner. The good with the bad, is the time change, I guess.

A most happy Thanksgiving day to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Since I can only see sunsets from my window (and I am not up for sunrises) I am thankful for sunsets.

    I keep taking pics of them and looking at them - very peaceful and inspiring at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?