Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More tropical gardens


Because I'm feeling especially forlorn without my sunny days, I wish to indulge in some tropical gardens. Crotons on parade! Love those vibrant colors.



This is in the Dominican, in the gardens around the villa where we stayed recently.

I may not know all the names of these tropical plants, but I do so like them!

Alas, even tropicals fade away and die. Such is life.

1 comment:

  1. Glory, thanks for sharing those pictures of beautiful tropical gardens, it's -25C here today with no sunlight, dull, where's MY sun lamp? ":)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?