Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Swirling sherbert surprise

So, there we were somewhere along the way on our trip down south--Did you really think I know where I am at any given moment? I want to say Georgia, but I could be wrong...very likely I am!-- when the sky suddenly becomes a Swirling sherbert surprise.


The colors were so extraordinarily beautiful that I had to whip out my camera and hope to capture some of that loveliness for all to see.


 I believe I succeeded.

I can't help but thinking this sunset was a gift. It certainly made me feel happy to have been alive to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. BTW... only two days ago I did a post on sunsets. Don't mind me.... http://mandy-says-thanks.blogspot.com/2011/11/pictures-that-inspire.html but I love sunsets too. I find them very 'inspiring'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I call a "painter's sky", Strangely,if you painted it on canvas like that, it would not be believed. Interesting isn't it. And incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?