Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boredom knows no limit

Gees, this prolonged winter with no tropical breaks is really taking its toll...on me that is. Look what my boredom has me doing. I've resorted to organizing my socks.

Boredom knows no limits.


Know what I've discovered? That I have entirely too many of them and that I truly am the worst pack rat ever! I found socks in this bunch that I remember wearing in school...possibly sixth grade. Of course, there's a whole bunch of them that I haven't even worn yet. I guess when Tom asked if I needed some socks when he saw them on super duper sale I should've said "NO! Anything but socks!"

Live and learn.



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a good barter item when no one can afford socks anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I never thought of that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. You have three kids, numerous pets, heaven knows how many writing projects and YOU ARE BORED!!! How is that even possible?
    You did a beautiful job with the socks though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! I haven't been inspired to write much so that has me a bit down lately. I really miss our usual Mid- winter stint in Florida. I always come back from that energized and full of ideas and bursting to write... Tom's been too busy though. just don't feel great this year. Not enough sun I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, Glory, just write about something cool. It doesn't matter what it is, because YOU are not a boring writer, you can insert and incite excitement into any mundane topic. Try tomatillos. We just peeled the shells off of ours--Feb 1st...still in perfect condition! This subject ought to get you out of your shell...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?