Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Justin's first swim meet...May 2011



















Okay so it took me a while to post these. I kind of lost the photos and only just came across them again. So, here they are although rather late.


Special Olympics Swimming will start up again some time in March and we're hoping we get to go to a few more Swim meets. They can be fun and the guys and gals love it. I knew all that time Justin had at the beach and in pools while on vacation wasn't all for nothing! He was in training for the Olympics without us, or even him, knowing it.

Tom, Justin, me, Tyler and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?