Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April's A-Z challenge begins!

A is for Alexandra Heep who just informed me through Facebook--Yes, that again--that April's A-Z challenge is starting up again. I've told you about Alexandra. She writes on all sorts of topics and owns several blogs too. She even co-writes or ghost-writes for her Kitty Princess Gracie over at Gracie's Sunflower Patch.

A is also for apple



Alex also love-love-loves NASCAR and has a blog devoted to that. I don't know how she can watch those cars zooming round and round without it making her dizzy, but to each her own as I always say.

Alex has Heep of Everything for all the creative thoughts which loom in waiting. For a trip into a story based of Alex's favorite music try  Heep's Tale.

Any and all bloggers can join April's A-Z challenge. All you have to do is post a topic with the corresponding letter of the Alphabet. The title should read "A is for...." and it's up to you to fill in the blank and write about it. Keep going with each letter of the alphabet. Be creative and have fun.

Hey, don't forget to post a link to your blog if you are joining the challenge. Leave it in the comments and I'll make a list for all to see.

4 comments:

  1. "Appropriate" choice is what I must add. Alex's NASCAR blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "A"! She is a darling, too. I am looking forward to this one, as it is my first. A down...25 to go!
    Red.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?