Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zoomin'

The last letter of the alphabet is upon us, Z and Z is for Zoomin'. A moment some of us didn't think could come soon enough is finally here, the last installment of the alternately nerve-wracking, exhilarating, inspiring and/or infuriating A-Z Blogging Challenge is here.

Yay? I may be odd--most likely I am-- but I'm not at all thrilled with an end to this. I actually liked this April experiment. Anyway, Z is for Zoomin'.

Zoomin'? What's that mean? Apparently, different things to sundry people.








You can be zoomin' along in a car....













You could be zoomin' down a zipline....

















You can be zoomin' in with a camera on a fascination shot...




 



Or you could be wondering Who's Zoomin' who? 

Yes, the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin would know about that....I think.
Well, at least she sings about it.







So, what are  you zoomin' about, zoomin' from, zoomin' with, zoomin' to and/or zoomin' for?

Hope it's worth it...all that zoomin'.

Warp speed, Scottie! We're zoomin on outta here!

The A-Z Blogging  Challenge has been fun for me. Hope to see you all next year too!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Glory! This was zooming fun and I've had a zooming good time! Invigorating enough to zoom into more warp speed projects as it were...and spend way too much time keeping up with all the wonderful blogs I've discovered. Great post as usual, Glory:) It's always a good time to stop and visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glory,
    Hi Swarna,

    Just loved your post and had to add it to my A.D's FAV 5 of today's A to Z challenge!
    http://adduling.wordpress.com/

    Have a wonderful Monday!
    A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun too. It was a challenge to keep up with all my friends who took on this challenge. Although I did not participate in the challenge, it was great reading all the posts and the creative ways people found to include the letters from A to Z.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glory, you've done a wonderful job on the A to Z, and this post is no exception. Beam me up Scotty, let's zoom on outta' here!
    I really enjoyed reading your posts! Let's just keep zoomin' along! ~R

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?