Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Late Reflections on the A-Z Blogging Challenge

My apologies for being late with this reflection on the A-Z Blogging Challenge. I was taking advantage of the only day this week which wouldn't rain so I could get some much needed grass-cutting done. As it is now raining, I can devote some indoor time to this, plus writing a chapter or two and sundry other indoor type activities.

So, how was the A-Z Blogging challenge? Well, I had some fun with it and I especially liked finding several interesting blogs. Oh, but to have more time to read those and find others which would interest me! I was stunned at the sheer and extraordinarily high number of blogs in this challenge! Gee-Louise, my poor little Glory's Garden was #1876 or some such and there were several others after mine, but some time during the challenge I found several blogs were either taken off the list for violations or dropped out. I suppose it wouldn't be a challenge if everyone could do it.

I was rather impressed with those who picked a theme for the challenge. I wish I had done that, but as this was thrust at me the actual day it started--Sunday, April 1-- I didn't have much time to find an appropriate one for me. Perhaps next time.

Will there be a next time? Well, I will certainly try it again. This was my second year, although I didn't register anywhere last year--didn't even know you had to until this time! Silly me, but that's how you learn, by trying things out. Did I learn anything from the experience? Yes, that people love to blog almost--perhaps more so--than I do. I'm not alone after all!

It was a fun experience this April A-Z Blogging Challenge for 2012. Can't wait to see you all in 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe next year they will have prizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly Mac! I already sent you a prize. Now get to planting those seeds!

      Delete
  2. Getting stuff done when it's not raining is more important than any reflection. That's my outlook. We do what is necessary. As far as I'm concerned, the more 'rules' the Challenge makes, the less likely I would be involved. We the writers--make the content that IS the challenge, and that is what makes it interesting for the readership. Have a wonderful day, rain or not! ":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're very good at blogging too, Glory! While I hope never to have so much grass to mow, I certainly appreciate life demands that require us to step away from our computers. Great reflection on the A - Z Challenge. Good luck with your chapters and other writing, my friend:)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?