Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I'm trying out this Wordless Wednesday thing for the first time. I must say, though, it rubs me the wrong way, so I'll give you commentary on these shots--from a tour of my garden of course-- tomorrow. You couldn't expect me to be wordless forever, did you???















6 comments:

  1. Glory, does that mean you want wordless comments too? ":)


    *pssst beautiful pics <---wordless comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, that does pose a quandary I cannot answer!I mean to say, I'm supposed to be wordless today! I have failed, haven't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory, you never fail, you are always successful in whatever you do. .
    " Word-less" can be translated as 'fewer words', i.e. 'this post has one word less than the last post".
    It doesn't rule out SOME words. Simple isn't it? hahahahha! How helpful can I be...haha! ~R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any picture you post is worth a thousand words, so lets see, that is 5000 words today so far...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. And it saved me the trouble of typing it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed it, Glory. Wait til you see me post yesterday's post today - it's not wordless, but I ran out of time...and I still took a pic for wordless Wednesday. Playing catch up on graduation week is a bit unnerving, methinks:)Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?