Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden

I may have never promised you a rose garden, but I have one to show you just the same.

It rained for about a week--quite literally the entire week--and when the sun finally got to come out, I went outside and POOF! Julie's Rose Garden was magically all a-bloom. Oh, but what a pretty sight!




Sure, there were loads of weeds doing what weeds do best...grow and spread and un-pretty the whole place.

But who cares when you get to see all the roses blooming like crazy!

Red ones...
Other red ones...

And more red ones. Okay, so they are mostly all red--I forgot to take pictures of the white, pink and magenta ones--but there are so many of them! I've never had so many roses blooming all at once. Who says a mild winter is all bad? Not me nor my roses!

No sir, I may not have promised anyone--not even myself-- a rose garden, but gosh-darn-it, I got one anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?