Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What is this plant?

I'm at a loss. I just don't know what this plant is and I really would like to know.


Only clues I have is that--because it is currently residing in the herb garden--that it possibly could be an herb of some sort. This isn't a sure thing though. Knowing me as I do, I'm likely to plant just about anything anywhere. No, rhyme or reason.

I don't remember planting it--seeds or plant. I don't know if someone gave it to me or if  I pilfered--excuse me, I mean borrowed-- it from who-knows-where.

It is a pretty little thing, don't you think? Well, I like it plenty. I do so like the shape of the leaves.  I have yet to see it flower, so I can't say one way or the other if there is a flower to expect. Really, I'm clueless here!

So, if any of you recognize this, give me a shout out. I'd so appreciate to know what the heck this plant is!



8 comments:

  1. A weed? Come on, you know I can't tell the difference between a weed and a flower. The only way I know a plant is a veggie is because I plant them in rows. Anything not in the row is a weed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory, it's a.....ta--daaaaa! Nice plant. I haven't got a clue! What does it smell like? I'll see if I can find out! Just hope it's edible like my 'Ground Elder' which, by the way, tastes great! ":))

    ReplyDelete
  3. There might be a hint for you, I clicked on 'properties' of the photo, and it says "Bethleham flowers" +040. Does that help? Did you buy seeds from Bethleham flowers or something? Maybe it's a flower ":))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It kind of reminds me of Mugwort, but I'm pretty sure it is not.

    My advice is to NOT smoke any until you find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea but my daughter the botanist might....but she's living 1/2 way around the world where it's tomorrow...so I can't ask her to check until she wakes up.
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like wild geranium but I could be wrong. But google it and see if I am right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like wild geranium but I could be wrong. But google it and see if I am right.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?