Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Idea of High Fashion

I hear a lot of talk about Coach bags...they are the highest thing in fashion--or so they say. Wanna know what my idea of high fashion is? Well, even if you don't I'm going to tell you.


This is my coach bag. No, it's not hoity-toidy, designer anything. It is instead a simple canvas bag which holds my swim suit, towel and flip flops I use to help coach the Special Olympics swim team.


Yep, I'm a coach, certified and everything. Imagine that!

That little coach tag means more to me than having  a few people drooling over a $700 bag to hold my driver's license,  wallet,  ponytail holder, cell phone and chapstick.

Yes, my simple idea of high fashion. Get over it.


4 comments:

  1. Glory, simplicity is smart and logical.
    A 'designer bag' that costs the owner $700.00 shows a complete lack of common sense.
    btw... The coach tag is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have a backpack that all my swim gear is in...although I don't have a coach ribbon I do have my pass hanging on it to scan to get into the pool.

    I have never spent big $$ on anything designer...and that coach ribbon speaks more to me than any designer item.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?