Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Comfrey of a different stripe

Just when Julie tells me all about Comfrey, out pops this photo I took long ago at Longwood Botanical gardens. It's Comfrey of a different strip and isn't it gorgeous?



Well, the one I have has pale pink-purple flowers and medium green leaves and  Julie's are more a dark purple from what I can tell in her photo over at Wooly Acres. Go check it out and all the fun facts about Comfrey too. Now, while I don't know what color flowers these variegated ones have, I still want some.

I love me a plant of a different strip and this Comfrey is just one of them.



1 comment:

  1. Variegated comfrey, very interesting! OUR comfrey is huge, 3-4' tall, has very dark leaves and purple/violet flowers that are white and pink inside. I've never seen the variegate in this area!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?