Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What You Miss When You're Too Short

Recall, if you will, when I showed you what you miss when you're too tall, but blimey! I should tell you about what you could miss when you're too short!


I almost missed my Clematis Madam Buchand in full bloom. I suppose it didn't help that I just never look at this trellis. I plant annual vines here, but they never grow. Ah well. That'll teach me to remember to look up as much as I look down.


It's just as bad to miss things cuz you're too tall as it is to miss them cuz you're too short!




1 comment:

  1. Well, Glory, now you know. Up there in the clouds it can get pretty exciting at times. ":)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?