Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Don't Judge Me!

Oh, go ahead...judge me all you want. Who am I to tell you not to? Why would I ask you not to judge me? Well....I've been naughty again.


 I just came back from dropping off Justin at the Links work program in town and...they were just sitting there in half whiskey barrows looking lonely and forlorn, and what with the weather report saying for days that we are due for a killing frost--a much delayed, overdue one, in fact!-- the poor things are close to being on death row. You have to know I couldn't let that happen, not if I could do anything about it.

"What in the world is she babbling on about?" I can hear you asking. So, I'll show you.
Ill-gotten goods


Yes, I've been pilfering again. Don't judge me! Or do...don't rightly care.




2 comments:

  1. Glory, you are rescuing plants in peril. Excellent! I believe I know a few other people that do the same thing, saving the lives of plants in peril. Well done! ":)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?